The Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum has become a firm favourite of the big name magazines – such as Marie Claire and Vogue L’Homme International – this year with a total of fourteen features on this product alone being included in publications in 2012.
It’s no wonder the Overnight Repair Serum has proved so popular either, with its endless great reviews and effective formula, it’s likely that it will be a favourite for a good while yet. When you sleep your skin begins a regeneration routine so that it is at its best the next morning; the Overnight Repair Serum helps to maximise this routine by boosting skin repair and luminosity. This product shows dramatic age-fighting effects by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and stimulating collagen production, and is great when used alone or alongside other night time treatments.
Some of the key ingredients of this product include:
• Doesn’t leave the skin feeling Greasy
• Great source of antioxidants – reduce free radical activity
• Prevent certain enzymes from destroying collagen and elastin
• Strengthens the skin’s natural fatty layer
Rosehip Seed Oil:
• Full of fatty acids and vitamin C which also help to strengthen the natural fatty layer
• Retinoic acid and vitamin A destroys signs of aging and gradually improves the look of already aging skin
• A seaweed that is full of fatty acids
• Vitamins A, B, C and E nourish the tissues and encourages the production of collagen